The following are the values of Athletic Polymer Systems, Inc. Company policies, procedures, and training are developed to ensure commitment to these principles throughout our organization.
- Promote fair competition including respect for intellectual and other property rights, and not offer, pay or accept bribes. Strive to avoid even the appearance of impropriety.
- Work within the community in which we do business to improve the well-being of our sport; and promote sustainable development.
- Provide a safe and healthy workplace; protect human health and the environment
- Treat our employees with respect and dignity; promote equal opportunity with respect to issues such as color, race, gender, age, ethnicity, religious beliefs, or other characteristics protected by law. Respect our employees freedom of association, provide a living wage and opportunities to continuously improve their skills.
- Promote the application of these principles by those with whom we do business.
Thomas M. Garrett, Ph.D., FAIC